BEFORE USING YOUR Wee Notions Products:
IMPORTANT: Please read the information sections on this website before using and/or washing your Wee Notions Purchases . We are happy to refunded/exchange any items which are returned to us unused and unwashed as per our returns policy.
We highly recommend that you pre-wash Wee Notions period pads and breast pads before use, this will remove any loose fibres resulting from the manufacturing process. If your pads contain Cotton, Bamboo or hemp they will need to be pre-washed a number of times to reach full absorbency.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS - (These washing instructions are appropriate for all Wee Notions Products):
* Wash at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees. Washing at a lower temperature is better for the environment and will keep your items looking newer for longer.
* ALWAYS wash with like colours.
* Can be tumble dried but only on a low heat setting.
* Do NOT iron.
* NOT suitable for dry cleaning.
* Do NOT chlorine bleach.
* Do NOT use fabric softeners.
* ALWAYS store with like colours once wet/ damp.
* Be careful if you are washing your items with anything Aplix/TouchTape as it can stick to the overlocking and cause the threads to pull.
*PLEASE NOTE - Some fabrics may run in the wash please wash with like colours - especially important for the first few washes.
A NOTE ABOUT PRE-WASHING
Wee Notions has no control over the finishing agents used on the fabrics, and therefore we recommend that your first wash be at 30 degrees, using the full quantity of washing powder recommended by the washing powder manufacturer. You can wash it and wash it, and rinse it and rinse it, but if you don't use the full recommended amount of detergent in your wash, you will not remove any oily residues that may be on the fabric. This may mean that your pads will not be as absorbent as they could be.